I am Elke Preuss.
Coach for entrepreneurs,
to live, love and lead again with balance, joy, strength and ease.
As a scout
I will show you where the stones are in the river that needs to be crossed and how you can discover holistic strategies for your private and professional path that suit you and your vision of a happy, easy and fulfilled life.
With courage, short cuts, passion and the firm conviction that life can be easy.
As a coach and mentor
I support professionally successful people to remember their forgotten potential again and to use it as an amplifier of their future life.
As an expert
for thinking without limits, I inspire, motivate and encourage a change of perspective - with the experience and knowledge that solutions are often already within reach.
What makes a good leader, who do people like to follow and let themselves be inspired, inspired and motivated? I have been dealing with these issues since my childhood.
Since I was 12 years old, I had prepared myself for a life situation that never happened. From the age of 40, I would have to sit in a wheelchair, that was the prognosis after a sports accident. I only understood in retrospect what effects this had and still has on my way of thinking and living.
As Steve Jobs said: You can only connect the dots looking backwards.
By my mid-20s, I was already a leader, and there was something missing from most of the instructional leadership models. For me, it was always about igniting the fire in my employees, multiplying that excited me even then.
No matter how life goes, what matters is how flexibly you can react and how quickly you can regenerate.
Profit from my shortcuts, blueprints, experiences and inspirations.
At this point, there is permission and encouragement to take care of yourself.
Now is the time.
Elke believes everything is possible and kindles the fire in people to believe it for themselves as well.
- Claudia Strzelecki
Facts / Certificates
- Certified Hypnotherapist - by Mindvalley | evercoach 2023
- Top coach for Mindvalley's exclusive international Chief Life Officer program - 2022 / 2023.
- Certified Life Coach - by Mindvalley | evercoach - 2022
- Certified 6 Phase Trainer - by Mindvalley | evercoach - 2022
- Motivational Speaker - certified by Les Brown - 2021
- Solution Focused Coach - 2019
- Systemic coach - 2018
- Feng Shui Consultant
10 things about me
- I love animals but have an allergy to animal hair. I'm not a real scout, but I really like the picture because it's so apt!
- In 2016, I decided to cycle from Dortmund to Norderney. At that time, I had had a new bike for two weeks, but I had no experience with cycling tours and I was not trained.
2 weeks after the decision, I set off.There was a map, a sat nav, lots of signposts and my idea of how I wanted to ride - and the reality.
I learned a lot on this 400 km tour.
- In August 2018, I saw the sun rise over Jordan from the desert above the Dead Sea and knew that I was drawn there.
A few weeks later I travelled to Jordan alone, in November 2020 my first desert seminar was to take place there, but the travel conditions did not allow it this year. To be continued.
- I used to not be able to laugh at myself. I still remember the situation that taught me to do so too well. In the meantime, I love to have a royal laugh at myself.
- I love to create wonderful words.
- My party logo is based on an airline.
- I like Harry Belafonte and was very lucky to see him live in Cologne. Back then.
- I think fairy dust is a proven remedy. It sounds strange, but considering the scientifically proven power of visualisation, I don't understand the fuss.
- When someone enthusiastically presents their imaginative idea to me, I like to jump in and shout: "I'm in!" - this creative energy MUST be supported.
I love it #nomatterwhat.
- I assume that I can learn something from everyone else. Thank you for that!
Freedom is not found by feeling good, but by feeling true to oneself.
- Deepak Chopra